APSA’s most recent research support symposium, held at the 2015 Annual Meeting, informed members of funding opportunities available from a range of resources and included practical tips for successful grant writing. The symposium included speakers from APSA, funding organizations, and academia, noted below. This video excerpt features a portion of the question and answer period in which the panelists respond to a question about diversity and inclusion.
- Kimberly Mealy, Director, Diversity and Inclusion Programs, American Political Science Association, Symposium Chair
- Monica Clark, Program Director, Council of American Overseas Research Centers
- Lisa Garcia Bedolla, Chancellor’s Professor, Education and Political Science, University of California, Berkeley
- Brian Humes, Political Science Program Director, National Science Foundation
- Frank Kuhne, Research Program Officer, European Research Council
- Betsy Super, Senior Director, Research and Development, American Political Science Associati